"An invaluable resource for becoming a
Dr. Norm Wakefield
Fathers impact the world every day—right from within their own families. Imagine how our world would change if dads planted the gift of joy into the childhood memories of their kids! It's these memories that our boys and girls will cherish when they are men and women.
The Joyful Dad encourages men to take advantage of their opportunities to plant joy in the lives of their children. In this insightful book, Dr. Norm Wakefield skillfully challenges fathers to:
• understand a dad's God-given role as father and leader;
• use simple, practical tools to create a joyful family life;
• depend on God's all-sufficient strength and peace;
• discover the lasting value of happy childhood memories;
• give the gift of joy to their kids (regardless of whether or not they experienced that joy in their own childhood); and
• experience personally the happiness that come from creating a family legacy of joy.
For young fathers, old fathers, step-fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and any other men who serve as father figures in the lives of children.
"I have known Norm Wakefield for many years. He has become a role model to me. His profound insights into being a father after God's own heart have guided me through these many years. But more importantly, Norm doesn't just speak the truth; he lives the truth. You will find The Joyful Dad to be an invaluable resource for becoming a better dad."
Bestselling author and speaker
"I can’t imagine a father who wouldn’t want to leave his children a legacy of joy. If you’re looking for a tool to help you do just that, you can’t afford to miss out on The Joyful Dad. It will bring you closer to God and closer to your kids.”
—Dr. Les Parrott, bestselling author of High-Maintenance Relationships and Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
Dr. Norm Wakefield is a former pastor and author of many books including, You Can Have a Happier Family, The Dad Difference, and A Christian's Guide to Loving Relationships. He's also a father of five adoring children, and much-loved grandfather to eight more kids.
• To Come.